- Personal information means information or an opinion about an identified individual or an individual who is reasonably identifiable.
2. What personal information do we collect and hold?
In the process of conducting our business we are likely to collect and hold a range of personal information about you.
The types of personal information we may collect and hold include:
- Your name;
- Residential, mailing, and billing address;
- Email address;
- Telephone and mobile numbers;
- Identity information;
- Details of the services we provide to you or that you have enquired about, including any additional information necessary to deliver those services and respond to your enquiries;
- Information about your previous work experience and educational qualifications;
- Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our website or indirectly through your use of our website; and
- Any other information that may be required in order to facilitate your dealings with us.
3. How do we collect and hold personal information?
We may collect personal information either directly from you or from third parties. We may also collect personal information when you:
- Submit a query via our website;
- Communicate with us through correspondence, email, or when you share information with us over the telephone or in person; or
Share information from social media platforms, services, and other permission based marketing sites.
4. Why and how do we use your personal information?
We may collect, hold, use, and disclose your personal information for the following purposes, namely to:
- Deliver our assessment services to you;
- Answer your queries and fulfil your requests for services;
- Receive payment for our services;
- Produce aggregate data reports and trends;
- Optimise our website and conducting research for advertising and marketing purposes; or
- Comply with our legal obligations, to resolve any disputes that we may have with you or any of our users, and enforce our agreements with third parties.
We may also use and disclose your personal information to market our products or services to you including, for example, communicating with you by mail, e-mail, SMS, and telephone to inform you about our products or services. You may make a request to us not to receive direct marketing communications.
5. Who do we disclose personal information to?
- Our employees and related bodies corporate;
- Third party suppliers or service providers such as:
- Registered Skill Training Organisations / Educator;
- Contractors which assist us in providing services to you;
- Mailing and distribution providers which organise delivery of documents;
- Our professional advisers (including our accountants, lawyers and auditors);
- Our insurers;
- Payment systems operators (e.g. banks or merchants receiving card payments);
- Anyone to whom our assets or businesses (or any part of them) are transferred;
- Specific third parties authorised by you to receive information held by us; or
- other persons, including government agencies including local government councils, courts, regulatory bodies, and law enforcement agencies, or as required, authorised, or permitted by law.
6. What security measures do we have?
We will take steps that are reasonable in the circumstances to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, interference, unauthorised access, modification, or disclosure.
We may collect personal information about you when you use and access our website or our apps. We may record certain information about your use of our website or apps, such as which pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, and the internet protocol address assigned to your computer.
We may advertise with Google. Google may show you our advertisements based on your visit to our website. If you do not wish to see these advertisements you can opt-out by visiting the Google advertising page by clicking on http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html
8. How do you access and correct your personal information?
We will take steps that are reasonable in the circumstances to ensure that the personal information we collect, hold, use or disclose is accurate, complete, and up-to-date. However, we rely on the accuracy of personal information as provided to us both directly and indirectly.
We encourage you to regularly review and update your personal information.
If you wish to access the personal information we hold about you or if your personal information is inaccurate, incomplete, or outdated, we require you to put your request in writing. If we do not allow you access to any part of your personal information we hold about you, we will tell you why.
9. How do you make a complaint?
10. Advertisements on Bskills.in
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email
address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.